Sunday, August 7, 2011

This is not to be confused, this blog is for you...

I have this friend and while we've never spent a tremendous amout of time together, I must admit that she's stolen my heart.  Her hard work, dediciation and overall commitment to her life and career not only intrige me, but inspire me as well--which is one thing that I look for in a woman.  Every time we have a discussion, I light up on the inside with the thoughts of what we could be.  She's the first woman I've ever met who could provide vivid details when I ask the question, "So where do you see yourself 10 years from now."  As a friend, she is someone whom I've come to count on when I need a female's perspective on a certain subject.  Whether she knows it or not, I value and appreciate her opinion and value her perspective on those matter of which we've have discussions.

As I take time to truly sit back and reflect on our friendship, I must say that although she's a couple of years younger than I am, so reminds me of myself in a number of ways.  Although our careers have forced us to move away from our daily morning phone calls, I can honestly say that she crosses my mind at some point during each and every day.

Isn't it funny how someone can come into your life for a moment yet leave an impact that seems to be everlasting. 

Being a private person, I tend to keep such thoughts to myself, but since I'm trying to embrace the "blogger" lifestyle, I figured I must step outside of my comfort zone from time to time.

No comments:

Post a Comment